Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Kitchen Cabinets: Is It Better To Reface Or Replace?March 21, 2005Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done.READ MORE
- Why Doesn’t Cost Cutting Save You Money When It Comes To Kitchen Furniture?October 7, 2006With the living expenses skyrocketing on a daily basis, cost cutting around the household has become a necessity today. READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why Granite Counter Tops Are The Preferred Choice For New KitchensDecember 22, 2006When considering a new kitchen, you should remember that counter tops are of great importance. It would be safe to state that without a counter top that a kitchen is not complete.READ MORE
- Prefabricated Bathroom VanitiesNovember 29, 2008If you have read bits and pieces on interior decor or tried building a home before, you would probably know that there are two kinds of bathroom vanities, just like kitchen sets, bedrooms or any other furnishing/ décor fit for a specific space in the house.READ MORE