Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- The Truth behind the Use of Deglossers for Kitchen Cabinet DoorsFebruary 21, 2006When it comes to the topic of kitchen cabinets, remember that deglossers are certainly a hot topic. Yet it needs to be mentioned that these deglossers are not exactly the safest thing in the world.READ MORE
- Pros and Cons of Frameless Shower Screens & DoorsSeptember 19, 2019When you decide to make some changes to your bathroom, READ MORE
- Why Doesn’t Cost Cutting Save You Money When It Comes To Kitchen Furniture?October 7, 2006With the living expenses skyrocketing on a daily basis, cost cutting around the household has become a necessity today. READ MORE
- Preferred Colours for Kitchen FurnitureMay 22, 2016Choosing colours for kitchen furniture and the room itself means that you will have to do a lot of research on what style you would want and what the appearance should say. READ MORE
- Why Landscaping Could Require an Expert’s TouchJuly 22, 2019When many people decide they are going to look at READ MORE