Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Fire Safety Gear For Your Commercial KitchenAugust 2, 2018Fire safety equipment is a legal requirement in most READ MORE
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE
- Top 5 Benefits Of Using Stone Cladding For Kitchen RenovationsFebruary 20, 2019Although it isn’t the cheapest building material on READ MORE
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerFebruary 28, 2009Thinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better. READ MORE
- Cleaning Your Kitchen CabinetsMarch 8, 2010When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, you should note that there are quite a few aspects that need to be considered.READ MORE