Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- 2010’s Kitchen Cabinet TrendsFebruary 15, 2010Cabinet design is certainly an aspect that does need quite a bit of discussion. READ MORE
- How to Know When to Replace Your Office Reception DeskJanuary 27, 2010When a client steps into your office building, the first thing he will come across is the reception area. Whether it is with regard to a first time customer or otherwise, giving a perfect first impression every time he walks in is crucial. READ MORE
- Cleaning Your Kitchen CabinetsMarch 8, 2010When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, you should note that there are quite a few aspects that need to be considered.READ MORE
- How To Customize Bathroom VanitiesDecember 4, 2009Bathroom vanities are certainly a hot topic these days. With society becoming more discerning these days, it comes as no surprise that there is quite a degree of tips being offered for those who are into the customization of bathroom vanities. READ MORE
- Owning a New Kitchen with a New DelightSeptember 30, 2009Design wise, kitchen spaces are a lot more versatile than we think. A lot of new kitchens are now designed along bolder and more streamlined ideas, regardless of space. READ MORE