Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Fire Safety Gear For Your Commercial KitchenAugust 2, 2018Fire safety equipment is a legal requirement in most READ MORE
- Helpful Tips for Lightening Your Kitchen CabinetsOctober 19, 2017The kitchen is essentially a workspace, and as all workspaces go, the functional design and layout of the kitchen area needs to support the level of efficiency required for the function it serves.READ MORE
- How Not To Be Hard On Your PlumbingOctober 20, 2018How are your New Year’s resolutions travelling READ MORE
- Kitchen Cabinets: Is It Better To Reface Or Replace?March 21, 2005Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done.READ MORE
- Self Made Kitchen Cabinets – Oh No!!!!September 18, 2008Here’s the truth. Some things are better done alone and other things don’t last in one piece for over a few minutes if you don’t have experience in assembling/ producing them. READ MORE