Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Top 5 Benefits Of Using Stone Cladding For Kitchen RenovationsFebruary 20, 2019Although it isn’t the cheapest building material on READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsApril 14, 2006Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.READ MORE
- Cleaning Your Kitchen CabinetsMarch 8, 2010When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, you should note that there are quite a few aspects that need to be considered.READ MORE
- The Elegance of Oak Kitchen FurnitureNovember 1, 2005Oak is an extremely attractive and popular choice for furniture because of its high durability and strength as well as for the beauty of its grain. The density of oak, which is very high (0.75 g/cm³) contributes to its hardiness and the wood is both insect and fungus resistant due to its high tannin content.READ MORE