Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- 03 Reasons Why Granite Counter Tops Are The Preferred Choice For New KitchensWhen considering a new kitchen, you should remember that counter tops are of great importance. It would be safe to state that without a counter top that a kitchen is not complete.
- Why Doesn’t Cost Cutting Save You Money When It Comes To Kitchen Furniture?With the living expenses skyrocketing on a daily basis, cost cutting around the household has become a necessity today.
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsYour kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.
- The Truth behind the Use of Deglossers for Kitchen Cabinet DoorsWhen it comes to the topic of kitchen cabinets, remember that deglossers are certainly a hot topic. Yet it needs to be mentioned that these deglossers are not exactly the safest thing in the world.
- Pest Care for Kitchen CabinetsKitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets.
- 2010’s Kitchen Cabinet TrendsCabinet design is certainly an aspect that does need quite a bit of discussion.
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerThinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better.
- Self Made Kitchen Cabinets – Oh No!!!!Here’s the truth. Some things are better done alone and other things don’t last in one piece for over a few minutes if you don’t have experience in assembling/ producing them.