Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- How To Customize Bathroom VanitiesDecember 4, 2009Bathroom vanities are certainly a hot topic these days. With society becoming more discerning these days, it comes as no surprise that there is quite a degree of tips being offered for those who are into the customization of bathroom vanities. READ MORE
- Helpful Tips for Lightening Your Kitchen CabinetsOctober 19, 2017The kitchen is essentially a workspace, and as all workspaces go, the functional design and layout of the kitchen area needs to support the level of efficiency required for the function it serves.READ MORE
- Pest Care for Kitchen CabinetsJuly 5, 2008Kitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets. READ MORE
- How Not To Be Hard On Your PlumbingOctober 20, 2018How are your New Year’s resolutions travelling READ MORE
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE