Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Helpful Tips for Lightening Your Kitchen CabinetsOctober 19, 2017The kitchen is essentially a workspace, and as all workspaces go, the functional design and layout of the kitchen area needs to support the level of efficiency required for the function it serves.READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why Granite Counter Tops Are The Preferred Choice For New KitchensDecember 22, 2006When considering a new kitchen, you should remember that counter tops are of great importance. It would be safe to state that without a counter top that a kitchen is not complete.READ MORE
- The Elegance of Oak Kitchen FurnitureNovember 1, 2005Oak is an extremely attractive and popular choice for furniture because of its high durability and strength as well as for the beauty of its grain. The density of oak, which is very high (0.75 g/cm³) contributes to its hardiness and the wood is both insect and fungus resistant due to its high tannin content.READ MORE
- Fire Safety Gear For Your Commercial KitchenAugust 2, 2018Fire safety equipment is a legal requirement in most READ MORE
- Self Made Kitchen Cabinets – Oh No!!!!September 18, 2008Here’s the truth. Some things are better done alone and other things don’t last in one piece for over a few minutes if you don’t have experience in assembling/ producing them. READ MORE