Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE
- Owning a New Kitchen with a New DelightSeptember 30, 2009Design wise, kitchen spaces are a lot more versatile than we think. A lot of new kitchens are now designed along bolder and more streamlined ideas, regardless of space. READ MORE
- How to Choose Kitchen Cabinet DesignsMay 21, 2015A kitchen is a highly specialized and functional area that requires good planning if it is to be a place you enjoy being in. Before ordering your kitchen cabinet, you need to think about what exactly you want out of your new kitchen layout, what needs are currently met, and what features of your kitchen you are prepared to compromise for a better set up.READ MORE
- Self Made Kitchen Cabinets – Oh No!!!!September 18, 2008Here’s the truth. Some things are better done alone and other things don’t last in one piece for over a few minutes if you don’t have experience in assembling/ producing them. READ MORE
- The Development And Progress Of The Cabinet Making IndustrySeptember 21, 2005Around the 18th century, the cabinet making industry was quite small and included only a very select number of people. Cabinet making was a highly skilled craft that required years of apprenticeship with an experienced cabinet maker before anyone could even think of carrying out projects for his customers.READ MORE