Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- 2010’s Kitchen Cabinet TrendsFebruary 15, 2010Cabinet design is certainly an aspect that does need quite a bit of discussion. READ MORE
- Smart Ways to Save Space with Your Kitchen CabinetsAugust 11, 2007Efficient utilization of space especially in kitchens is of prime importance and many designers are coming up with innovative ideas to do just that.READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE
- Pros and Cons of Frameless Shower Screens & DoorsSeptember 19, 2019When you decide to make some changes to your bathroom, READ MORE
- Fire Safety Gear For Your Commercial KitchenAugust 2, 2018Fire safety equipment is a legal requirement in most READ MORE