Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Prefabricated Bathroom VanitiesNovember 29, 2008If you have read bits and pieces on interior decor or tried building a home before, you would probably know that there are two kinds of bathroom vanities, just like kitchen sets, bedrooms or any other furnishing/ décor fit for a specific space in the house.READ MORE
- Why Landscaping Could Require an Expert’s TouchJuly 22, 2019When many people decide they are going to look at READ MORE
- 2010’s Kitchen Cabinet TrendsFebruary 15, 2010Cabinet design is certainly an aspect that does need quite a bit of discussion. READ MORE
- Preferred Colours for Bathroom VanitiesNovember 17, 2007When considering bathroom vanities, remember that while style and class are certainly important, so too is the colour scheme that you employ.READ MORE
- Pros and Cons of Frameless Shower Screens & DoorsSeptember 19, 2019When you decide to make some changes to your bathroom, READ MORE