If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything? First and foremost evaluate your kitchen cabinets. Do you have plates that are only used during a special occasion? Do you have bowls and plates stacked one on top of the other? The key is organisation. Find another spot for those plates that are preserved for guests. You can try and hang cups on hooks, purchase racks so that you can keep your bowls and mugs and other stuff.
- Helpful Tips for Lightening Your Kitchen CabinetsOctober 19, 2017The kitchen is essentially a workspace, and as all workspaces go, the functional design and layout of the kitchen area needs to support the level of efficiency required for the function it serves.READ MORE
- How Not To Be Hard On Your PlumbingOctober 20, 2018How are your New Year’s resolutions travelling READ MORE
- Three Reasons Why Cabinet Makers Dislike Vague InstructionsMarch 3, 2007Wouldn’t anyone? Vague instructions create misunderstandings between two parties and since this is a professional undertaking for the cabinet maker who obviously has much to gain by doing his job properly and well, it is not much liked.READ MORE
- Owning a New Kitchen with a New DelightSeptember 30, 2009Design wise, kitchen spaces are a lot more versatile than we think. A lot of new kitchens are now designed along bolder and more streamlined ideas, regardless of space. READ MORE
- The Development And Progress Of The Cabinet Making IndustrySeptember 21, 2005Around the 18th century, the cabinet making industry was quite small and included only a very select number of people. Cabinet making was a highly skilled craft that required years of apprenticeship with an experienced cabinet maker before anyone could even think of carrying out projects for his customers.READ MORE