Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerFebruary 28, 2009Thinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better. READ MORE
- Top 05 Cabinet Designs Of 2010May 27, 2010Emerging trends for cabinet designs predict a gradual shift from tradition to more contemporary and modern looks and layouts for kitchens and kitchen cabinets.READ MORE
- Top Landscaping Tips for Small PropertiesMarch 8, 2019Space Designs advise that the average section is only READ MORE
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsApril 14, 2006Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.READ MORE
- The Elegance of Oak Kitchen FurnitureNovember 1, 2005Oak is an extremely attractive and popular choice for furniture because of its high durability and strength as well as for the beauty of its grain. The density of oak, which is very high (0.75 g/cm³) contributes to its hardiness and the wood is both insect and fungus resistant due to its high tannin content.READ MORE