Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- The Development And Progress Of The Cabinet Making IndustrySeptember 21, 2005Around the 18th century, the cabinet making industry was quite small and included only a very select number of people. Cabinet making was a highly skilled craft that required years of apprenticeship with an experienced cabinet maker before anyone could even think of carrying out projects for his customers.READ MORE
- Smart Ways to Save Space with Your Kitchen CabinetsAugust 11, 2007Efficient utilization of space especially in kitchens is of prime importance and many designers are coming up with innovative ideas to do just that.READ MORE
- Helpful Tips for Lightening Your Kitchen CabinetsOctober 19, 2017The kitchen is essentially a workspace, and as all workspaces go, the functional design and layout of the kitchen area needs to support the level of efficiency required for the function it serves.READ MORE
- How Not To Be Hard On Your PlumbingOctober 20, 2018How are your New Year’s resolutions travelling READ MORE
- Ways to Help Your Cabinet MakerJanuary 4, 2008Getting the right cabinet depends on how much of information you are able to provide to you cabinet maker. To be frank, what you do need to be aware about when getting a new set of cabinets would be the right dimensions. READ MORE