Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Bathroom Cabinets With a Touch of BambooApril 4, 2014Using bamboo to create furniture is not something new, especially in parts of Asia. It is thought to symbolize a strong and healthy life, and is a very resilient plant that requires little care and has the ability to regenerate itself.READ MORE
- How Not To Be Hard On Your PlumbingOctober 20, 2018How are your New Year’s resolutions travelling READ MORE
- Owning a New Kitchen with a New DelightSeptember 30, 2009Design wise, kitchen spaces are a lot more versatile than we think. A lot of new kitchens are now designed along bolder and more streamlined ideas, regardless of space. READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE