Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Three Reasons Why Cabinet Makers Dislike Vague InstructionsMarch 3, 2007Wouldn’t anyone? Vague instructions create misunderstandings between two parties and since this is a professional undertaking for the cabinet maker who obviously has much to gain by doing his job properly and well, it is not much liked.READ MORE
- Owning a New Kitchen with a New DelightSeptember 30, 2009Design wise, kitchen spaces are a lot more versatile than we think. A lot of new kitchens are now designed along bolder and more streamlined ideas, regardless of space. READ MORE
- Why Doesn’t Cost Cutting Save You Money When It Comes To Kitchen Furniture?October 7, 2006With the living expenses skyrocketing on a daily basis, cost cutting around the household has become a necessity today. READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why A Sustainable Counter Top Will Be Ideal For Your New KitchenJanuary 13, 2005When discussing new kitchens, it should be noted that counter tops are in great demand. The reasons for this are obvious. However, the issue with most counter tops is the fact that they are not sustainable of environmentally friendly.READ MORE
- Kitchen Cabinets: Is It Better To Reface Or Replace?March 21, 2005Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done.READ MORE