Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Fire Safety Gear For Your Commercial KitchenAugust 2, 2018Fire safety equipment is a legal requirement in most READ MORE
- 2010’s Kitchen Cabinet TrendsFebruary 15, 2010Cabinet design is certainly an aspect that does need quite a bit of discussion. READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why A Sustainable Counter Top Will Be Ideal For Your New KitchenJanuary 13, 2005When discussing new kitchens, it should be noted that counter tops are in great demand. The reasons for this are obvious. However, the issue with most counter tops is the fact that they are not sustainable of environmentally friendly.READ MORE
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE
- Prefabricated Bathroom VanitiesNovember 29, 2008If you have read bits and pieces on interior decor or tried building a home before, you would probably know that there are two kinds of bathroom vanities, just like kitchen sets, bedrooms or any other furnishing/ décor fit for a specific space in the house.READ MORE