Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerFebruary 28, 2009Thinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better. READ MORE
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsApril 14, 2006Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.READ MORE
- The Development And Progress Of The Cabinet Making IndustrySeptember 21, 2005Around the 18th century, the cabinet making industry was quite small and included only a very select number of people. Cabinet making was a highly skilled craft that required years of apprenticeship with an experienced cabinet maker before anyone could even think of carrying out projects for his customers.READ MORE
- Preferred Colours for Kitchen FurnitureMay 22, 2016Choosing colours for kitchen furniture and the room itself means that you will have to do a lot of research on what style you would want and what the appearance should say. READ MORE