Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Self Made Kitchen Cabinets – Oh No!!!!September 18, 2008Here’s the truth. Some things are better done alone and other things don’t last in one piece for over a few minutes if you don’t have experience in assembling/ producing them. READ MORE
- The Elegance of Oak Kitchen FurnitureNovember 1, 2005Oak is an extremely attractive and popular choice for furniture because of its high durability and strength as well as for the beauty of its grain. The density of oak, which is very high (0.75 g/cm³) contributes to its hardiness and the wood is both insect and fungus resistant due to its high tannin content.READ MORE
- Three Reasons Why Cabinet Makers Dislike Vague InstructionsMarch 3, 2007Wouldn’t anyone? Vague instructions create misunderstandings between two parties and since this is a professional undertaking for the cabinet maker who obviously has much to gain by doing his job properly and well, it is not much liked.READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE
- Smart Ways to Save Space with Your Kitchen CabinetsAugust 11, 2007Efficient utilization of space especially in kitchens is of prime importance and many designers are coming up with innovative ideas to do just that.READ MORE