Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Ways to Help Your Cabinet MakerJanuary 4, 2008Getting the right cabinet depends on how much of information you are able to provide to you cabinet maker. To be frank, what you do need to be aware about when getting a new set of cabinets would be the right dimensions. READ MORE
- Pest Care for Kitchen CabinetsJuly 5, 2008Kitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets. READ MORE
- Kitchen Cabinets: Is It Better To Reface Or Replace?March 21, 2005Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done.READ MORE
- Why Landscaping Could Require an Expert’s TouchJuly 22, 2019When many people decide they are going to look at READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE