Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsApril 14, 2006Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.READ MORE
- How to Know When to Replace Your Office Reception DeskJanuary 27, 2010When a client steps into your office building, the first thing he will come across is the reception area. Whether it is with regard to a first time customer or otherwise, giving a perfect first impression every time he walks in is crucial. READ MORE
- Preferred Colours for Bathroom VanitiesNovember 17, 2007When considering bathroom vanities, remember that while style and class are certainly important, so too is the colour scheme that you employ.READ MORE
- Cleaning Your Kitchen CabinetsMarch 8, 2010When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, you should note that there are quite a few aspects that need to be considered.READ MORE
- Top Tips For Making Sure Your Pool Fence Meets WA Safety RequirementsDecember 19, 2018Western Australia has extremely strict rules READ MORE