Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done. You see, with most homeowners, when it comes to the issue of cash, they would rather be stingy and keep their kitchen cabinets. However, it would be dangerous to have cabinets that are not that functional or are close to being decrepit. The fact of the matter here is that you need to see if there is any structural damage with regard to your kitchen cabinets. This is why you have to make a choice between either refacing or replacing them.
- 03 Reasons Why Granite Counter Tops Are The Preferred Choice For New KitchensDecember 22, 2006When considering a new kitchen, you should remember that counter tops are of great importance. It would be safe to state that without a counter top that a kitchen is not complete.READ MORE
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerFebruary 28, 2009Thinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better. READ MORE
- Top Tips For Making Sure Your Pool Fence Meets WA Safety RequirementsDecember 19, 2018Western Australia has extremely strict rules READ MORE
- Cleaning Your Kitchen CabinetsMarch 8, 2010When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, you should note that there are quite a few aspects that need to be considered.READ MORE
- Kitchen Cabinets: Is It Better To Reface Or Replace?March 21, 2005Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done.READ MORE