Kitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets. Though these pests do not have negative implications on health, if left ignored can ruin your expensive hardwood kitchen set up and cost you a lot of money. The best way to deal with these pests would be to call in the professionals. Termite exterminators and pest control companies can get rid of the termites and treat the wood to prevent future infestations. It is a good idea to go for treated wood prior to the construction of your custom kitchen cabinet and do constant check ups for termites in the woodwork.
- Bathroom Cabinets With a Touch of BambooApril 4, 2014Using bamboo to create furniture is not something new, especially in parts of Asia. It is thought to symbolize a strong and healthy life, and is a very resilient plant that requires little care and has the ability to regenerate itself.READ MORE
- Qualities and Features of Top Cabinet MakersJune 6, 2005Though you may think they are similar, cabinet makers differ from carpenters in many ways. Some create contemporary furniture in factories, others make reproduction furniture for companies and quite a number of them (usually traditional cabinet makers) are based in workshops and create customised one off designs.READ MORE
- How to Choose Kitchen Cabinet DesignsMay 21, 2015A kitchen is a highly specialized and functional area that requires good planning if it is to be a place you enjoy being in. Before ordering your kitchen cabinet, you need to think about what exactly you want out of your new kitchen layout, what needs are currently met, and what features of your kitchen you are prepared to compromise for a better set up.READ MORE
- Five Benefits of Home Security CamerasJuly 22, 2020The use of security cameras and CCTV surveillance READ MORE
- The Truth behind the Use of Deglossers for Kitchen Cabinet DoorsFebruary 21, 2006When it comes to the topic of kitchen cabinets, remember that deglossers are certainly a hot topic. Yet it needs to be mentioned that these deglossers are not exactly the safest thing in the world.READ MORE