Kitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets. Though these pests do not have negative implications on health, if left ignored can ruin your expensive hardwood kitchen set up and cost you a lot of money. The best way to deal with these pests would be to call in the professionals. Termite exterminators and pest control companies can get rid of the termites and treat the wood to prevent future infestations. It is a good idea to go for treated wood prior to the construction of your custom kitchen cabinet and do constant check ups for termites in the woodwork.
- Three Reasons Why Cabinet Makers Dislike Vague InstructionsMarch 3, 2007Wouldn’t anyone? Vague instructions create misunderstandings between two parties and since this is a professional undertaking for the cabinet maker who obviously has much to gain by doing his job properly and well, it is not much liked.READ MORE
- Prefabricated Bathroom VanitiesNovember 29, 2008If you have read bits and pieces on interior decor or tried building a home before, you would probably know that there are two kinds of bathroom vanities, just like kitchen sets, bedrooms or any other furnishing/ décor fit for a specific space in the house.READ MORE
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerFebruary 28, 2009Thinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better. READ MORE
- Top Tips For Making Sure Your Pool Fence Meets WA Safety RequirementsDecember 19, 2018Western Australia has extremely strict rules READ MORE
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsApril 14, 2006Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.READ MORE