Kitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets. Though these pests do not have negative implications on health, if left ignored can ruin your expensive hardwood kitchen set up and cost you a lot of money. The best way to deal with these pests would be to call in the professionals. Termite exterminators and pest control companies can get rid of the termites and treat the wood to prevent future infestations. It is a good idea to go for treated wood prior to the construction of your custom kitchen cabinet and do constant check ups for termites in the woodwork.
- Smart Ways to Save Space with Your Kitchen CabinetsAugust 11, 2007Efficient utilization of space especially in kitchens is of prime importance and many designers are coming up with innovative ideas to do just that.READ MORE
- Why Doesn’t Cost Cutting Save You Money When It Comes To Kitchen Furniture?October 7, 2006With the living expenses skyrocketing on a daily basis, cost cutting around the household has become a necessity today. READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why A Sustainable Counter Top Will Be Ideal For Your New KitchenJanuary 13, 2005When discussing new kitchens, it should be noted that counter tops are in great demand. The reasons for this are obvious. However, the issue with most counter tops is the fact that they are not sustainable of environmentally friendly.READ MORE
- The Elegance of Oak Kitchen FurnitureNovember 1, 2005Oak is an extremely attractive and popular choice for furniture because of its high durability and strength as well as for the beauty of its grain. The density of oak, which is very high (0.75 g/cm³) contributes to its hardiness and the wood is both insect and fungus resistant due to its high tannin content.READ MORE
- Preferred Colours for Kitchen FurnitureMay 22, 2016Choosing colours for kitchen furniture and the room itself means that you will have to do a lot of research on what style you would want and what the appearance should say. READ MORE