If you have read bits and pieces on interior decor or tried building a home before, you would probably know that there are two kinds of bathroom vanities, just like kitchen sets, bedrooms or any other furnishing/ décor fit for a specific space in the house. These two types are custom design bathroom vanities and prefabricated ones. Obvious enough, customised sets are the ‘one of a kind’ varieties that customers can select / design / modify according to their choices (better done with the assistance of a professional interior designer). These sets can be produced to fit any dimension, requirement, budget, colour code or style.
- 03 Reasons Why Granite Counter Tops Are The Preferred Choice For New KitchensDecember 22, 2006When considering a new kitchen, you should remember that counter tops are of great importance. It would be safe to state that without a counter top that a kitchen is not complete.READ MORE
- Top Tips For Making Sure Your Pool Fence Meets WA Safety RequirementsDecember 19, 2018Western Australia has extremely strict rules READ MORE
- How to Know When to Replace Your Office Reception DeskJanuary 27, 2010When a client steps into your office building, the first thing he will come across is the reception area. Whether it is with regard to a first time customer or otherwise, giving a perfect first impression every time he walks in is crucial. READ MORE
- How to Save Space with Kitchen CabinetsMarch 29, 2008If the amount of dishes and bowls on your kitchen cabinets requires a huge amount of effort, you know you are facing a dilemma. The entire process of saving space will need a bit of free time, but hey! doesn’t anything?READ MORE
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsApril 14, 2006Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.READ MORE