Kitchens have their fair share of pests and steps need to be taken to prevent infestation. If your cabinets are made of wood, then you can probably expect a swarm of termites eating into the woodwork and weakening the structure of your kitchen cabinets. Though these pests do not have negative implications on health, if left ignored can ruin your expensive hardwood kitchen set up and cost you a lot of money. The best way to deal with these pests would be to call in the professionals. Termite exterminators and pest control companies can get rid of the termites and treat the wood to prevent future infestations. It is a good idea to go for treated wood prior to the construction of your custom kitchen cabinet and do constant check ups for termites in the woodwork.
- Smart Ways to Save Space with Your Kitchen CabinetsAugust 11, 2007Efficient utilization of space especially in kitchens is of prime importance and many designers are coming up with innovative ideas to do just that.READ MORE
- Top Tips For Making Sure Your Pool Fence Meets WA Safety RequirementsDecember 19, 2018Western Australia has extremely strict rules READ MORE
- Helpful Tips for Lightening Your Kitchen CabinetsOctober 19, 2017The kitchen is essentially a workspace, and as all workspaces go, the functional design and layout of the kitchen area needs to support the level of efficiency required for the function it serves.READ MORE
- Three Reasons Why Cabinet Makers Dislike Vague InstructionsMarch 3, 2007Wouldn’t anyone? Vague instructions create misunderstandings between two parties and since this is a professional undertaking for the cabinet maker who obviously has much to gain by doing his job properly and well, it is not much liked.READ MORE
- Owning a New Kitchen with a New DelightSeptember 30, 2009Design wise, kitchen spaces are a lot more versatile than we think. A lot of new kitchens are now designed along bolder and more streamlined ideas, regardless of space. READ MORE