Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- The Development And Progress Of The Cabinet Making IndustrySeptember 21, 2005Around the 18th century, the cabinet making industry was quite small and included only a very select number of people. Cabinet making was a highly skilled craft that required years of apprenticeship with an experienced cabinet maker before anyone could even think of carrying out projects for his customers.READ MORE
- Kitchen Cabinets: Is It Better To Reface Or Replace?March 21, 2005Refacing or replacing is a notorious issue when it comes to kitchen cabinets. The fact that needs to be looked into here would be the degree of damage that has been done.READ MORE
- How to Choose Kitchen Cabinet DesignsMay 21, 2015A kitchen is a highly specialized and functional area that requires good planning if it is to be a place you enjoy being in. Before ordering your kitchen cabinet, you need to think about what exactly you want out of your new kitchen layout, what needs are currently met, and what features of your kitchen you are prepared to compromise for a better set up.READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why Granite Counter Tops Are The Preferred Choice For New KitchensDecember 22, 2006When considering a new kitchen, you should remember that counter tops are of great importance. It would be safe to state that without a counter top that a kitchen is not complete.READ MORE
- Smart Ways to Save Space with Your Kitchen CabinetsAugust 11, 2007Efficient utilization of space especially in kitchens is of prime importance and many designers are coming up with innovative ideas to do just that.READ MORE