Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Prefabricated Bathroom VanitiesNovember 29, 2008If you have read bits and pieces on interior decor or tried building a home before, you would probably know that there are two kinds of bathroom vanities, just like kitchen sets, bedrooms or any other furnishing/ décor fit for a specific space in the house.READ MORE
- Cleaning Your Kitchen CabinetsMarch 8, 2010When it comes to cleaning kitchen cabinets, you should note that there are quite a few aspects that need to be considered.READ MORE
- The Truth behind the Use of Deglossers for Kitchen Cabinet DoorsFebruary 21, 2006When it comes to the topic of kitchen cabinets, remember that deglossers are certainly a hot topic. Yet it needs to be mentioned that these deglossers are not exactly the safest thing in the world.READ MORE
- 03 Reasons Why A Sustainable Counter Top Will Be Ideal For Your New KitchenJanuary 13, 2005When discussing new kitchens, it should be noted that counter tops are in great demand. The reasons for this are obvious. However, the issue with most counter tops is the fact that they are not sustainable of environmentally friendly.READ MORE
- Preferred Colours for Bathroom VanitiesNovember 17, 2007When considering bathroom vanities, remember that while style and class are certainly important, so too is the colour scheme that you employ.READ MORE