Your kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years. So if you have installed wooden kitchen cabinets newly then, follow these simple tips on maintaining the quality. Use water and soap which must be equally mixed on the furniture. Do not use detergents or soap pads. Use a soft sponge but not a steel scrubbing pad as this will do more damage than good. Pay extra attention to the handles of the cabinets as we always touch it, allowing it to gather bacteria over the years.
- Fire Safety Gear For Your Commercial KitchenFire safety equipment is a legal requirement in most […]
- Three Reasons Why Cabinet Makers Dislike Vague InstructionsWouldn’t anyone? Vague instructions create misunderstandings between two parties and since this is a professional undertaking for the cabinet maker who obviously has much to gain by doing his job properly and well, it is not much liked.
- Bathroom Cabinets With a Touch of BambooUsing bamboo to create furniture is not something new, especially in parts of Asia. It is thought to symbolize a strong and healthy life, and is a very resilient plant that requires little care and has the ability to regenerate itself.
- Ways to Help Your Cabinet MakerGetting the right cabinet depends on how much of information you are able to provide to you cabinet maker. To be frank, what you do need to be aware about when getting a new set of cabinets would be the right dimensions.
- Evaluating A Cabinet MakerThinking of hiring a cabinet maker to build the custom cabinet you have in mind? You need to first identify the qualities a good cabinet maker possesses in order to evaluate him better.
- What Are Digital Kitchen Cabinets?You may have heard of digital file cabinets, where passwords are set and programmes are used to find a file with a keyword, but have you heard of this technology emerging in the kitchen?
- Tips for Maintaining Wooden Kitchen CabinetsYour kitchen cabinets are bound to have a few scratches, marks and scars over the years. You cannot expect them to be in excellent shape after five or ten years.
- Self Made Kitchen Cabinets – Oh No!!!!Here’s the truth. Some things are better done alone and other things don’t last in one piece for over a few minutes if you don’t have experience in assembling/ producing them.